Proudly Sponsored by
- Music Software News (292)
- Plug-in & Sample News (510)
- Music Hardware News (316)
- Other News (229)
- Feature Articles (25)
- Freeware Music Software (7)
- Editor's Choice Award (104)
- 'What's Hot' from Dr Audio (12)
- Tom's Music Thing (101)
- Interviews (2)
- Competitions (2)
- Blog (23)
» Vienna Symphonic Library releases Solo Strings II 16.12.2008
» Victor Cerullo releases Max Magic Microtuner 2.0 16.12.2008
Weekly Editor's Choice Award - Tunafish v1.7
Pretty straight forward, Tunafish, is a straight forward sequencer. "As simple as possible yet with the versatility of a big sequencer. Stripped of confusing, exotic bells & whistles, focusing on what's essential and fun" says Bram Bos.
Here's what's new in v1.7
- Built-in arpeggiator for VST instruments.
- Improved performance (lower memory usage).
- Fixed problem that could cause seemingly random Access Violations on some systems.
- Fixed problem playing frozen channels in 4/3 time signatures.
- Fixed display problem when using dual-core processors.
- Option for not processing muted channels (save CPU usage).
- Online check for updates.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Web Site - Bram Bos