Proudly Sponsored by
- Music Software News (292)
- Plug-in & Sample News (510)
- Music Hardware News (316)
- Other News (229)
- Feature Articles (25)
- Freeware Music Software (7)
- Editor's Choice Award (104)
- 'What's Hot' from Dr Audio (12)
- Tom's Music Thing (101)
- Interviews (2)
- Competitions (2)
- Blog (23)
» Vienna Symphonic Library releases Solo Strings II 16.12.2008
» Victor Cerullo releases Max Magic Microtuner 2.0 16.12.2008
ADD v1.2 phrase-sampler released
Mesa+ has updated their VST phrase-sampler software, ADD, to version 1.2. ADD combines a powerful sampler with a real-time phrase sequencer, and has been equally designed for use in a live performance or as a creative compositional tool.
ADD 1.2 Update Highlights:
- Add has now a powerful Arpeggiator. It automatically creates new sequences in real-time by combining MIDI input (preferably chords) and a midi clip.
- LFO waveform can now be stored into a specific folder for a easy re-loading.
- Scale graph can now be saved and loaded.
- The clip key-range is now stored in a clipset file for all clips, clip file now contains only midi data informations.
- Bug solved: changing Vst presets caused crashes in certain hosts.