Proudly Sponsored by
- Music Software News (292)
- Plug-in & Sample News (510)
- Music Hardware News (316)
- Other News (229)
- Feature Articles (25)
- Freeware Music Software (7)
- Editor's Choice Award (104)
- 'What's Hot' from Dr Audio (12)
- Tom's Music Thing (101)
- Interviews (2)
- Competitions (2)
- Blog (23)
» Vienna Symphonic Library releases Solo Strings II 16.12.2008
» Victor Cerullo releases Max Magic Microtuner 2.0 16.12.2008
Blue Cat Audio releases Remote Control 2.0
Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's Remote Control 2.0, a new version of their virtual control surface. It is a set of VST and DirectX plugins for Windows which let you control and monitor in real time several MIDI controllable plug-ins or hardware devices from a single customizable user interface. The new version introduces many user interface changes and new features such as window opacity control and undo/redo.
New in Blue Cat's Remote Control 2.0:
- New user interface design.
- New joystick skin with XY controls.
- Undo/Redo support.
- Window Opacity Management: make the plugin window transparent and see behind.
- Load/Save presets in a host-independent format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
- New toolbar to access main functionalities.
- MIDI settings are now available from the plugin user interface.
- Improved Skins loading performance.
- Curves are now anti-aliased.
- Improved the display of parameters values in the MIDI settings panel and the host application.
- Improved graphs refresh rate.
- Reduced memory consumption when using several instances.
- Default values for MIDI controllers have been changed to be more convenient.
- Blue Cat's Skinning Language 1.4.1 support.
Price: Blue Cat's Remote Control: €41.65 (instead of €49) or $58.31 (instead of $68.60) [-15%]
For more information, please visit www.bluecataudio.com
This is a Press Release