Proudly Sponsored by
- Music Software News (292)
- Plug-in & Sample News (510)
- Music Hardware News (316)
- Other News (229)
- Feature Articles (25)
- Freeware Music Software (7)
- Editor's Choice Award (104)
- 'What's Hot' from Dr Audio (12)
- Tom's Music Thing (101)
- Interviews (2)
- Competitions (2)
- Blog (23)
» Vienna Symphonic Library releases Solo Strings II 16.12.2008
» Victor Cerullo releases Max Magic Microtuner 2.0 16.12.2008
Studio Devil releases Virtual Guitar Amp
Studio Devil has set a new standard in guitar amplifier modeling with the release of Virtual Guitar Amp, an amazing new tube amp modeling VST plug-in for Windows designed to emulate 18 distinct vacuum tube guitar amplifiers. Studio Devil's vacuum tube modeling technology uses a dynamic tube emulation algorithm that sets them apart from other amp simulators, capturing the distortion curves and dynamic characteristics of vacuum tube circuits. The dynamic response and tone are faithful to those you'd expect from guitar tube amps and it reacts to your playing style just like the real thing.
Virtual Guitar Amp is easily configured to model its wide range of guitar amplifiers through the setting of three selector switches: STYLE, CHANNEL, and BOOST. The amps modeled by Virtual Guitar Amp were selected to cover the broadest range of guitar playing styles, so there's something in there for everyone. Combined with its GAIN, TONE, and power amp DRIVE controls, Virtual Guitar Amp provides virtually limitless tonal possibilities.
In addition to the ultimate in tube amplifier tone, Studio Devil VGA also delivers two cabinet emulators and a noise gate. Both can be bypassed, giving you the freedom to chain Virtual Guitar Amp with any of your favorite third-party impulse modeling and noise reduction plug-ins.
Studio Devil Virtual Guitar Amp features:- Three Amplifier Styles: CLASSIC, BRITISH, and MODERN.
- Three Amplifier Channels for each style: CLEAN, CRUNCH, and LEAD.
- BOOST switch that “hot rods” each channel for higher gain.
- 12AX7A vacuum tube preamplifier stage emulation with GAIN control.
- BASS, MIDS, TREBLE, and PRESENCE TONE controls based on real "tone stack" circuit models.
- Push-pull tube power amplifier model with DRIVE control.
- Built-in “4x12” and “Combo” Mode Cabinet Speaker Simulation FIR Filters.
- “Direct Box” Mode for compatibility with your favorite cabinet impulse modeling plug-ins.
- Built-In NOISE GATE with threshold and bypass switch.
- 4X Up-Sampling Engine with 64-bit Internal Floating-Point Precision
- Supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 196kHz sampling rates
- Compatible with Windows-Based PC-VST Hosts (required)
Studio Devil Virtual Guitar Amp is priced at $79.
For more information, please visit www.studiodevil.com
This is a Press Release