Proudly Sponsored by
- Music Software News (292)
- Plug-in & Sample News (510)
- Music Hardware News (316)
- Other News (229)
- Feature Articles (25)
- Freeware Music Software (7)
- Editor's Choice Award (104)
- 'What's Hot' from Dr Audio (12)
- Tom's Music Thing (101)
- Interviews (2)
- Competitions (2)
- Blog (23)
» Vienna Symphonic Library releases Solo Strings II 16.12.2008
» Victor Cerullo releases Max Magic Microtuner 2.0 16.12.2008
FourTrack IPhone App updated to v1.2
FourTrack has been updated to v1.2. FourTrack users can now import tracks, complete with pan and gain settings, directly into RiffWorks recording software for Mac and Windows. Songs can be instantly posted from RiffWorks to the RiffWorld.com community for comments, online collaboration, and contests. More tracks, effects, and drums can be added to songs using RiffWorks. All tracks can be exported as .wav files for use in any DAW.
New in v1.2:- FourTrack WiFi Sync to RiffWorks - RiffWorks Standard and RiffWorks T4 v2.5 automatically detect and import tracks directly from the FourTrack iPhone app, including pan and gain settings, using Bonjour on Mac and Windows.
- Improved Master Output Compressor/Limiter - All new program-dependent master output compressor/limiter increases overall output level and eliminates pumping and breathing at high output levels.
- Disabled sleep during playback - Improves usability.
- Reduced battery usage
- Saves battery when phone goes to sleep with FourTrack running.
For more information, please visit www.sonomawireworks.com
This is a Press Release