The new full range reference monitors from BEHRINGER - BEHRITONE C50A and C5A - are now available through MUSIC Group's global retailer network.
The BEHRITONE monitors from BEHRINGER are designed to provide a real world reference for testing your mix.
With the BEHRITONE monitors, you will get to hear your mix "outside" of your studio - the reference monitors will give you an idea how your track will sound like in car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass-challenged systems.
Each 6.5" cube contains its own dedicated 30-Watt Class-D power amp and a specially designed 5-1/4" full-range speaker for clear reference audio. You can use balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS on both models, or you can also use unbalanced RCA connections.
The monitors are magnetically shielded, ensuring that they will not be disrupting your other electronics, a crucial feature for home studios.
To set it up, you can mount the speakers on a mic stand with its built in 5/8" adapters, or you can use the included neoprene pad when placing the speaker on a desktop for added acoustic isolation.
Features of the BEHRITONE C5A and C50A Reference Monitors:
- Modern black gloss and silver styling for the C50A, Vintage-style look for the C5A
- Active 30-Watt Full-Range Reference Studio Monitor
- High-resolution, 30-Watt Class D amplifier built in (C50A features a nearfield monitor)
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Frequency response from 90 Hz to 17 kHz with zero crossover phase distortion
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows for operation near computer monitors
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with multiple coats of high-gloss piano lacquer finish
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control (C50A features Servo-Balanced XLR)
- Sturdy and rugged build
I just checked at zzsounds.com and saw the BEHRINGER BEHRITONE C50A retail for $119.99 while the C5A retails for a slightly lower price of $99.99.
For more information about the BEHRITONE C5A and BEHRITONE C50A, head over to Behringer.com
Share This Article