Bass Lab 2 is Musicrow's latest synthesizer for Native Instruments' Reaktor, designed for creating electronic bass sounds.
This virtual synthesizer is a digital laboratory that has the things you need to create modern, fat and punchy bass tracks.
Bass Lab will let you create a wide range of low register sounds with its 14 different saw waveforms and 11 low pass filters.
For further tone shaping, it is equipped with a transient shaper, fast envelopes, wave-shaping tools, digital and analog distortion and advanced saturation.
If that is not enough, you can use the built-in bass booster and speaker emulator to get the sound in your head through your speakers.
Bass Lab Features:
- 14 Saw waveforms that include famous hardware emulations
- 11 different types of low-pass filters
- Bass booster section for more low-end
- Transient shaper section for extra punch
- Fast envelopes with a break-point and two decay times
- Special noise and effects section
- Advanced saturation section for adding extra fat before the filter stage
- 3 distortions (Overdrive, Analog Distortion and Digital Distortion)
- Oscillator ‘Analog Mode’
- Speaker emulation for extra character
Bass Lab is currently available with an introductory price of €39. The regular price of €49 will be effective on on June 16, 2012.
This software is also included in Musicrow's Golden Ensemble 3 bundle which include 43 other ensembles. You get Analogica filter, Phase Lab, Sound Pilot and other useful ensembles for a discounted price. You can avail of this bundle for a special price of €99 (instead of €169).
Here is Bass Lab 2 in action:
For more information about Bass Lab and Golden Ensembles 3, you can visit Music Row.
Share This Article