Blue Cat Audio Release their new MB-7 Mixer Plug-in and a New Bundle
Main MB-7 Mixer Features
- Multiband mixing console: adjust the levels, panning and "stereoness" of each band separately.
- Multiple instances linking: group bands within a single instance or between multiple instances of the plug-in, and modify the spectrum on multiple tracks with a single slider.
- Up to 7 bands, with crossover filters from 6 to 96 dB/Oct for optimal separation.
- Bypass, mute, solo on every band.
- Mono switch on master for mono compatibility check.
- Complete visual feedback with real time response curves and levels display for each band.
- Side chaining made easy: a unique way to perform multi-band side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more.
- Plug-in window transparency management.
- No latency.
- SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- Intel or PowerPC processor.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) or Snow Leopard (10.6).
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS compatible application.
Here's the information they sent us:
Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer, a powerful multiband manipulation plug-in, and a new bundle: Blue Cat's MB Dynamix Pack.
Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer is a unique plug-in that splits the signal into several frequency bands and lets the user mix them as if they were separate tracks. Each band proposes controls that can usually be found on a mixing console: bypass, mute or solo to isolate frequencies, gain adjustment, "stereoness" (spread) and position in the stereo field (pan). The plug-in also proposes unique linking and grouping options within a single instance, or between several instances, on multiple tracks. It can be used for multiple applications: from mixing to mastering, or audio restoration. Thanks to the comprehensive visual feedback it proposes, the plug-in is also recommended for audio analysis. As an extra, the plug-in has been designed to work in conjonction with the previously released Blue Cat's MB-5 Dynamix plug-in for multiband side chain dynamics processing. A dedicated tutorial is available on the editor's website.
The plug-in can be purchased alone or within the refreshed Blue Cat's Energy Pack and Blue Cat's All Plugins Pack plug-ins bundles. It is also part of the brand new Blue Cat's MB Dynamix Pack that includes the Blue Cat's MB-5 Dynamix plug-in for multiband side chain applications. All these products are available at a special introduction price (up to 22% off) until the end of the month, while existing Blue Cat Audio customers have access to several crossgrade offers.
Products and Bundles links:
Prices (Special introduction price until the end of the month):
Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer: 69 EUR or $92 (instead of 80 EUR or $119) [-22%]
Blue Cat's MB Dynamix Pack: 220 EUR or $288 (instead of 259 EUR or $339) [-15%]
Blue Cat's Energy Pack: 288 EUR or $381 (instead of 339 EUR or $449) [-15%]
Blue Cat's All Plugins Pack: 899 EUR or $1169 (instead of 999 EUR or $1299) [-10%]
Share This Article