Pro Tools MP 9 - New Version from Avid
Avid have just announced from Frankfurt a new entry level version of Pro Tools specifically tailored towards their M-Audio hardware, along with special bundles combining Pro Tools MP 9 software with selected M-Audio interfaces.
M-Audio users will now be able to use Pro Tools MP 9 for recording, editing, and mixing in their home studios.
Pro Tools MP 9 leverages the same core functionality found in Pro Tools 9, along with some additional features which include Automatic Delay Compensation for phase-accurate mixes and and MP3 export capability.
The main feature of Pro Tools MP 9 are:
- Studio-standard composing, recording, MIDI sequencing, editing, and mixing features
- Support for a wide variety of M-Audio hardware interfaces, providing robust, complete solutions that are easy to set up and use
- 48 simultaneous 24-bit mono or stereo tracks and up to 96 kHz fidelity, enabling rich, layered productions
- Over 70 virtual instruments and effects plug-ins for creating and polishing professional-sounding mixes
- Automatic Delay Compensation and MP3 export, delivering the most requested Pro Tools updates to Pro Tools MP 9 users
- Session compatibility with professional Pro Tools studios around the world, facilitating collaboration.
Pricing (all MSRP):
The MSRP rates are:
- Pro Tools MP 9: $299.95
- Update from Pro Tools M-Powered: $199.95
- Pro Tools MP 9 with MobilePre bundle: $329.95
- Pro Tools MP 9 with Fast Track Pro bundle: $399.95
- Pro Tools with Fast Track Ultra bundle: $549.95
All options will be available worldwide on May 16, 2011.
Share This Article