VirSyn Releases 2.1 Update to their Matrix Vocoder
The new release of Matrix 2.1 now comes in a 64-bit version for Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
VirSyn say that their points of difference with other vocoders are:
- Precise analog modelling 8-pole filters and extremely fast envelope followers for unprecedented resynthesis quality.
- New voiced/unvoiced detection and pitch extraction algorithms for high intelligibility.
- Stereophonic synthesis filter bank preserves the spatial characteristic of the replacement signal.
- Easy to use interface.
- Latency free operation.
The new features in version 2.1 are:
- VST3 / VST2.4: 64-bit version for Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Stereo wide panorama parameter for internal generator.
- Optional monophonic generator with Glide setting.
- Pitchbend range setting.
- Updated PDF manual.
To promote their latest update VirSyn are offering a 50% discount of their usual price of 199 Euros to the first 100 people to but it (upgrades are free to owners of v1.x/2.0).
For more information go to www.virsyn.de/en/E_Products/E_MATRIX/e_matrix.html
Virsyn Winter Promo and 64 bit OSX Update
Share This Article