TC-Helicon launches their latest vocal effects pedal at Winter NAMM 2012.
As you can see from the video, the new VoiceLive Play has a range of effects including Harmonizing, Reverb, Looping, EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate and Pitch Correction, and more.
One of the interesting features is that it automatically detects the key you're playing in ad adjusts the harmonies automatically.
This is a handy way to take control of your own vocal effects, especially if you play gigs without a sound engineer. And the practice mode and looping makes it suitable for rehearsing your harmonies on your own.
VoiceLive Play also takes its cues from the room around it by listening through the built in microphone on each side panel. By using this room monitoring it can add a touch of room ambience that will make your voice more natural and comfortable when using headphones. The built-in microphones can also be used for picking up room sound and base the harmonies generated on the chords of an acoustic guitar or other instrument.
The mics can also be used for recording when you hook the unit up to a computer via the USB port.
- Complete Vocal Path – Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double and more
- Auto Key Detection – Harmonies Can Follow your Favorite Songs
- Practice Mode – Sing along and Analyze Vocal Performance
- Tone – Global Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate and Pitch Correction
- VLOOP Performance Looper with Undo/Redo
- RoomSense Microphones for Auto Key, Monitoring, Practicing and Recording
- Navigate Over 200 Presets by Genre or Effect with Favorites
- Aux Input for Connecting an MP3 player.
- Stereo XLR, Headphone and USB Stereo Outputs
- Low-noise Mic Preamp with Phantom Power
- Optional MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
- Preset Download and Management Using VoiceSupport and USB
The estimated retail prices are USD 249.99 / EUR 249 and it's expected to be available sometime not long after NAMM.
For more information go to tc-helicon.com/products/voicelive-play
Share This Article