In celebration of their 88th anniversary, Beyerdynamic releases a special limited edition version of the DT 770 Pro Headphones.
This new anniversary edition is refined to 32-Ohms, and will retain the same sound quality of their best selling 80-Ohm and 250-Ohm versions. It is ideal for mobile use, compatible with tablets, laptops, smartphones and MP3 players - while retaining its PC compatibility and Studio readiness. The DT770 Pro LE 32 will come bundled with a 5.2 ft straight cable with a 3.5 mini stereo jack and a convenient 6.35mm adapter.
Considered by many as an industry standard professional headphones, the DT770 Pro's quality is ensured by the works that build them by hand in Heilbronn. The limited edition version will sport aluminum labels on the outer ear cups that have been specially embossed with the anniversary year. Aside from that unique distinction, the limited edition DT770 Pro will still retain its softskin black headband and ear cushions.
- 32 Ohm drivers for mobile applications
- Special aluminum "Limited Edition" label
- Sleek all-black design
- 1.6 m (5.2 ft.) OFC single-sided cable with 6.35 mm (1/4") adapter
- Innovative bass-reflex-system for excellent bass reproduction
- Headbow with eco-friendly electrophoretic coating for optimal wearing comfort
- Exchangeable, easy to clean comfortable "Softskin" head band and ear pads
- Glassball reinforced ear cups
- Closed, diffuse-field studio headphone
- Robust, easily serviceable construction - all parts are replaceable
Lynn Martin, President of US Beyerdynamic Distributor American Music & Sound, was quoted saying: "he DT 770 has been the premier headphone of choice for decades among professional audio engineers. A newer generation of artists is creating music on laptops, tablets and even on their phones. The DT 770 PRO LE 32 Ohms addresses their mobile needs with a shorter cable, 32-Ohm impedance and the same legendary sound quality that Beyerdynamic is famous for."
Share This Article