|Software Music Machine Archive||
djay for iPad Now available in the App Store
The German based company algoriddim have now announced the new version for the iPad.
djay for iPad takes advantage of the enhanced audio capabilities of iOS 4.2 and leverages iPad’s innovative Multi Touch interface to bring you ever closer to the experience of mixing on real turntables.
The app directly links you to your iTunes music library providing easy access to all your favorite tracks, making it easy to get spinning and making music right away.
Here's a demo by djscratchdog
- Direct Access to a User’s iTunes Music Library: Browse your entire music library and easily select, play, mix and scratch your favorite songs;
- Automix Mode: One of djay’s most popular features now incorporated for iPad. Automix blends an iTunes music playlist into a continuous mix with automatic transitions;
- Live Recording: Capture your mix in pristine audio quality to share with the rest of the world;
- Seamless AirPlay Audio Integration: Stream your mix wirelessly to Apple TV, AirPort Express station, or any AirPlay-supported speaker dock, AV receiver, and stereo system;
- Visual Mixing with Waveforms: Mix music visually, using stunning overview and detail to seamlessly cue to specific points;
- BPM Sync: djay’s automatic beat and tempo detection allows users to easily match the playback speed of two songs for a perfect transition with the click of a button;
- Pre-Cueing: Preview and prepare the next song with headphones (requires optional split output adapter);
- Auto-Cut Scratching: Lets you scratch in sync with the song’s beat and rhythm while djay operates the crossfader automatically;
- Multi-Tasking: Run djay in Automix mode and listen to a continuous mix running in the background while you surf the web or play games.
Best DJ Controller Roundup
Share This Article