|Over 1,000,000 Visitors Every Month|
What's the difference between a theme song and an original song?
A theme song, quite simply, is a song of around 30 seconds which you feel would be a great theme for Hitsquad.com. You can make it instrumental if you wish and we're not concerned about the genre you choose, either! An original song is a song written and recorded by you or a band you're in. It can be anything you like. Now you can drag those demos out and expose them to the world.
1. All works must be original.
2. All submissions must have a legitimate email address and URL.
3. Entrants must not be currently signed to a recording contract by an established, independent or major label.
4. Artists retain all rights to their material, although we reserve the right to link to any material you submit as part of this competition.
5. Do not send us your song. Please send us the URL so we can link to it. We reserve the right to link to this URL at a future date.
6. All sampling and manipulation of material currently under copyright protection is your legal responsibility.
7. You may enter as many times as you like as long as each submission is different. But we recommend you submit your best song instead of all of the ones you've written.
8. We recommend you give your entry a distinct name to identify it.
9. Open to all unsigned artists except employees (and their families) of Hitsquad.com Pty.Ltd., contest sponsors, and their respective affiliated entities, dealers, agencies, officers, directors, agents, independent contractors and licensees.
10. This contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
11. No substitution/transfer of prizes permitted except by the sponsor(s).
12. All judges' decisions are final.
13. The deadline to submit your song closes on November 30. Late entrants will unfortunately miss out.
14. We will do our best to list all submissions but cannot take responsibilty for entries that are not received.
15. Winner will be decided by the average number of daily unique hosts. We use daily unique hosts to prevent people clicking 'Vote' solidly for an hour to build up unrealistic numbers of votes. You may vote for yourself every day if you wish.
16. This contest is open to all US and non-US citizens. Anyone can enter!
17. The winner of the contest grants non-exclusive permission to Hitsquad.com Pty.Ltd to use the winning song on a Hitsquad operated and/or owned site.
Compose a song | Subscribe and win | Vote for a song|
Webmaster prizes | Main page
Check out Audio Master | Check out IK Multimedia | Check out Sheet Music Plus
Home | Site Map | News | Search | What's New? | Discussion | Add Listing |Guitarsite | Advertising
The Musicians Web Center for music resource and industry information on the Net
Click here to add Shareware Music Machine to your del.icio.us bookmarks