8kut is a 8 bands frequencies cutter freeware, designed with Dj's and live performance in mind. Cuts frequencies with the 8 pads, from bass to mids range, high mids and treble.
* 8 bands frequencies cutter
* Phase inverter, Effect bypass, Gain boost
* Full MIDI automation support
* Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
* Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
* Works in mono or strereo
* Undo your changes to initial preset value
* 32 Factory presets
* Up to 128 user presets per bank
* Comes with user manual
* Easy installer
New in v1.3
- Redesign the interface
- Updated the info screen.
- Setup is now compatible with Windows 8
- Improved setup
- Added Left and Right channels pass through.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- Renamed product to TA 8kut.
- Renamed .dll file to TA 8kut.dll.
- Added 2 new presets.
- Added Author website URL to the note pop-up.
- User Manual updated.
New in v1.2
- BUG default undo value are not stored on the first opened preset at plug-in launch resolved.
- BUG when loading a preset resolved.
- BUG on the preset manager pop-up menu resolved.
- Preset note pop-up added.
- Mix switch control added to mix the wet and dry signal.
- Preset randomize added.
- GUI Moved undo to the top-bar.
- Numerous GUI improvements.
- User manual updated.
- 4 new presets added.
- Setup updated and new languages added.
New in v1.1
The main enchancement in "8kut VST 1.1" is the new toolbar that comes with Preset management. You can now, change, rename, save, load, copy the presets and banks.