Abander TagControl is an easy to use and powerful multimedia library manager, and .mp3, .ogg, .wma, .asf .ape .mpc .flac tag editor with AllMusic.com and FreeDB support.
You can quickly and easily organize your music collection, and complete the tag information for each and every file with all the best tools available. Some of these tools include filtering the view of files to work on by file type or all at once, renaming files according to their tag information (supporting folder structure), populating tag information from filenames, finding album information in Internet, easily creating Playlists, synchronizing ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, using the word replacement wizard to change many tags at once.
- Edit Tags from main tracklist (built in tracklist editor)
- Rename files and folders from main Tracklist
- New Options: Track double click: (Common, Advanced, DJ, ID3 Tag editor)
- Copy/Paste Tags - support for Images
- New Mask Editor (support for all possible masks)
- Options: Symbols for Replace & Symbols for Remove
- Web grabber: Get images without watermark & maximum size
New in v2.7 build 019 RC1
- New WebGrabber Engine (Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.ca)
- Fixed: Rename Mask (fields: Bitrate, Samplerate, Encoder...)
- A lot of minor changes and fixes