ABSYNTH 5 is an exceptional synthesizer with unique sonic potential and 1,800 preset sounds. Its speciality is a limitless spectrum of unusual, evolving sounds created using the powerful, hybrid synthesis architecture and sophisticated modulation and effect system - resulting in sounds far removed from the everyday. What's more ABSYNTH 5 is not just a synthesizer, but a powerful effect plug-in for treating audio tracks using the unique ABSYNTH 5 effects bank.
- Semi-modular synthesizer offering an unprecedented range of sonic possibilities
- Innovative and unique combination of multiple synthesis and sampling techniques
- Greatly improved user-interface and enhanced workflow
- KoreSound™ Browser for easy searchinh of 1,200 KORE-configured presets
- ABSYNTH 4 uses the KoreSound™ format, macro controls automatically map onto KORE control elements
- Wave morphing feature and powerful effects greatly extend ABSYNTH 4's sonic range
- New master ADSR section and 16 freely-assignable macro controls for quick and easy control of the sound
- Flexible 68-breakpoint envelopes with templates and envelope step sequencer
- Sophisticated surround sound function per channel
- Live stereo input for each channel and new audio modulator section allow ABSYNTH to be used as a fully-featured effect unit
- Audio Units™
- RTAS® under Pro Tools 8™
- Core Audio™
New in v5.1.1
- Full AAX support
- Detachable performance views
- Maximum delay time for multicomb, pipe and echos - doubled
- Enhanced Filter parameter label
- Better Dialog window positioning
- Updated dialog window style
- Improved anti-aliasing in oscillators
- Various bugfixes
New in v5.1.0
- 64bit compatibility with OSX 10.7
- Now supports AAX plugin format
- Various minor fixes since 5.0.3
- New preset format with support for Maschine 1.7 sound browser
New in v5.0.3
- Mac OS X 64-bit compatibility (AU, VST & Standalone).
- Modified template folder location.
- Morph Edit page crash fixed.
- Program Change crash fixed.
- Renaming Macro Controls fixed.
- Several graphic glitches and lots of smaller bugs fixed.