The Acoustic Labs Multitrack Plus is a powerful and versatile multitrack recorder, editor, sequencer and mixer allowing users to create professional quality audio productions. Audio loop creation, sequencing and mixing are also fully supported. The multitrack recording capabilities are perfect for producing music and a variety of other audio production needs. In addition to full support of audio loops the Acoustic Labs Multitrack Plus also includes realtime effects, highly precise editing capabilities, drag and drop technology for sequencing audio snippets, and many other great features.
The Acoustic Labs Multitrack Plus has three different main interfaces as shown in the screenshots above. The Track View Interface can be thought of as the main control panel for the audio project. Audio for each track can be viewed in this interface. Up to eight tracks can be viewed at one time. The Audio Editor Interface can be used to perform very precise editing on any audio contained within a project. The Loop Bank Interface holds all audio loops associated with a project. Up to 32 different loops can be loaded into the Loop Bank per project. After loading or creating an audio loop, it can easily be placed anywhere within the audio project's Track View Interface.
- Record new tracks while existing tracks playback synced up in realtime
- Up to 24 stereo tracks available, record up to 4 tracks simutaneously
- View up to 8 tracks at once and drag-and-drop audio snippets
- Fully supports loops and adjusting different tempos to mix loops seamlessly
- Various realtime effects (echo, reverb, tempo shift, chorus, flange, EQ, etc)
- Apply various editing features (cut, copy, paste, amplify, reverse, stretch, compress, etc)
- Razor sharp editing: Zoom in and edit at the sample level (less than a fraction of a millisecond)
- Import audio files and mixdown projects to wave (WAV) or MP3 audio file format
- Built in metronome with different drum beat tempos
- Multiple input/output audio device support