Focused on the essential modules of an analogue synthesizer Alpha 3 offers true hands on operation. Everything is where you would expect it, nothing is more complex than it needs to be. Nothing is less powerful than it needs to be.
- Up to 24 note polyphonic VST2.0 plugin software synthesizer (CPU dependent) for MAC and Windows PC
- 2 oscillators with each 2 from 30 different waveforms; pitch, amplitude and symmetry modulation from LFO, Envelope or MIDI
- Fat and rich-sounding Multimode filter with saturation; cutoff and resonance modulation from LFO, Envelope and MIDI
- 2 separate ADSFR envelopes for amplitude and cutoff, time ranges from super-fast 1 millisecond up to full 10 seconds
- LFO with 6 waveforms, variable attack, variable temp sync, switchable Mono-mode
- Adjustable Warmth (Precision)
- Modulation matrix with 4 free assignable slots, 15 sources, 12 destinations Mono- & polyphonic portamento/glide with Normal, Held and Auto-Bend mode; constant rate or time
- Adjustable voice limit down to monophony
- Fully recognized velocity and aftertouch (mono and poly) and several controllers
- LinPlug ECS for MIDI-CC assignment
- Own Preset Browser works in any VST host
- Comprehensive PDF manual
- Sample accurate timing, full automation and settings are saved with your song
- More than 750 excellent presets included.
New in v3.1.1
- Fixed audio problem on PowerPC Macs.
- Fixed rare sound spikes on certain presets.
- Corrected GUI setup (settings default preset on Mac).