Amadeus Pro is a powerful multitrack audio editor supporting a variety of formats including MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Wave and many others.
- Multi-track editing, recording and playback.
- Batch processing.
- Completely redesigned user interface using Cocoa.
- Allows to burn files directly to CDs.
- Much better management of metadata (ID3 tags, artwork, etc.).
- Easily accessible favorite actions.
Changes in v2.1
- Retina displays support
- OS X 10.8 notifications
- More metadata attributes supported
- Includes latest versions of Growl (2.0) and iMedia (2.5).
- Various bugfixes.
New in v2.0.8
- Extracts currently playing song from internet streams
- Uses latest version of mpg123 for Mp3 decoding
- Bugfix for display bug that could cause crashes
New in v2.0.7
- Markers are "magnetic" when dragging clips or changing the selection
- Fixes UI glitches in non-English locales
- Opens AMR files on Mac OS 10.7
- Bug fixes
New in 2.0
- Tracks can be split into multiple clips on the same timeline.
- Smart editing.
- Real-time audio effects.
- Automatic start / end of recording triggered by volume changes.
- Recording scheduler can manage multiple timed recordings.
- Direct recording from internet streams (Mp3 / Ogg).
- Improved level-meters.
- Mp3 and M4a / AAC files are not reencoded if only metadata is modified.
- 64 bit version on MacOS 10.6 or later.
- Full support for 32 bit sound files.
- Supports Growl notifications.
- Video tracks are preserved when editing QuickTime movies.
- Integrated media browser (requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later).
- Supports reading / writing of WMA files.
- Supports reading / writing of 3GP / 3GPP-2 files.
- Supports reading / writing of AMR files.
- Batch processor uses multiple cores.
- Multiband denoising.
- Real-time analysis tools work with open documents.
New in 1.5.4
- Fixes a bug preventing zooming on Mac OS 10.4.
- Fixes a bug that could crash Audio Units in the batch processor.
- Fixes a bug that could cause erratic behavior of the batch processor.
New in 1.5.3
- Fixes a bug that could cause some Mp3 files not to be saved correctly
- Fixes a bug crashing the auto-update mechanism on G4 computers
- Minor bug fixes
New in 1.5.2
- Improved launch speed.
- Improved waveform display.
- Improved handling of Mp3 settings.
- Clicking time display toggles between elapsed and remaining time.
- Bug fixes in the handling of markers.