|Software Music Machine Archive||
Featured in GuitarSite.com's Best Guitar Effects Software Round-up
AmpliTube is a guitar amp and effects modeling software designed for guitar players who need tone options and flexibility with affordability.
AmpliTube will give you the options to create useful tones that you need to get your music done as quickly and simple as possible. You can select from over 160 modeled guitar gears from Stomp boxes, Rack Effects, Amps and even Miked Cabinets. AmpliTube's unique DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology bring you a huge selection that includes popular amp models based on Fender, Vox, Marshall, Mesa Boogie, THD, Supro, and more. You can pick from Stomp Box effects modeled after rare vintage gear like Arbiter FuzzFace, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Dynacomp, MXR Phase100, Electro Harmonix Memory Man and more.
If you feel like being nit picky about your tone, AmpliTube can let you set up series/parallel guitar rigs. You can also create hybrid amps by mixing each individual guitar amp components which are modeled separately. You can mix and match Preamps, Power Amps, EQs and Cabinets of popular guitar amps, to create unique hybrid amp tones.
AmpliTube will reduce your worries when it comes to setting up your gear because AmpliTube has a natural organization and feel. It is laid out as you would a real guitar rig and no parameter is ever more than 2 clicks away. In addition, you can simply select from the 400 different programmed guitar Amp and Effects preset combinations that already covers a lot of the famous signature guitar tones.
Here is a quick break down of what you can get with AmpliTube: You’ll get 51 individual stompboxes and effects, 31 amplifier preamp & power sections, 46 speaker cabinet models, 15 high end stage and studio mic models, and 17 post amp rack effects. And it doesn't end there because the latest AmpliTube is easily expandable with its new open architecture. Just go to AmpliTube's Custom Shop and select from available modeled gears that you can add to your rig. It's like having a guitar store right inside your virtual rig.
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, Stomp effects Pedalboard, Amp Head, Cabinet + Microphones, post Rack effects
- Over 160 included gear models
- 51 Stompbox effects
- 31 Amp models
- 46 Cabinet emulations
- 15 Studio Microphone models
- 17 Rack effects
- High-precision Tuner
- Cabinet module with two freely movable microphones and cabinet size control
- Room ambience with microphones’ stereo width control
- Ultra accurate analog modeling with DSM technology
- Ultra realistic cabinet emulation with VRM technology
- 2 series/parallel rigs with 8 configurations, selectable mono/stereo input and true stereo processing
- Drag & Drop functionality in the Stomp and Rack modules for quick effects re-arrangement
- Advanced preset browser with guitar/bass dedicated keywords plus user keywords and smart search function
- Global and single gear presets
- Easy to set, one click best quality/performance settings
- Host/DAW BPM synchronization
- Freely assignable DAW automation
- Up to 96 kHz supported sampling rate
- Can be directly expanded with more “Powered by AmpliTube” software like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX
- One click MIDI CTL assignment, compatible with any standard MIDI controller
- Direct integration with IK’s range of interfaces/controllers like StompIO, StealthPedal, StealthBoard with zero setup needed
- 4 track recorder/player with independent time stretch/pitch shift (Standalone version)
- Non destructive recording allows post effect processing of the recorded audio (Standalone version)
- 2 instruments can be simultaneously processed with independent audio settings (Standalone version)
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- Metronome with selectable sounds (Standalone version)
New in v3.7.1
- 35% RAM optimization
- 30% CPU Usage optimization
- Preset browsing via StealthPedal external switches
- Better automation written from StealthPedal controller
- Bugfix for JCA20 audio response
- Bugfix for Four Track Audio Player crashes
- Bugfix for Pitch Shifter Scale
New in v3.7
- Compatible with Lion OSX
- New Authorization Manager will automatically restore your purchases in the new version and allows for offline authorization
- New Amps from Jet City: the JCA100H and the JCA20H.
- New Amps from Custom Shop: German Gain(Modeled after Engl Powerball) ,
- New Amps from Custom Shop: HiAmp(Modeled after Hiwatt DR103) and cabinet (modeled after Hiwatt 4x12)
- New Mics : Bottle 563 mic (Modeled after Neumann CMV-563) and Tube VM mic (modeled after Brauner VM1)
- Bug Fixes
New in v3.0.2
- Various fixes on MIDI control.
- Fixed a problem when importing some presets from previous "Powered By AmpliTube" products.