|Software Music Machine Archive||
Amplifikation One is a guitar amplifier in the form of software. This "guitar amp on your PC" captures the dynamics and characteristics of "hardware" head amplifiers and cabinets, captured by various types of microphones in multiple configurations. Amplifikation One is not an emulation or modeled after specific amplifier, Kuassa "tried to capture the best aspect of schematic designs, tubes, electronics and computer programming to achieve the supreme tone for your guitar through your personal computer while maintaining the user interface as easy as possible".
Users are able to control every aspect of the software just like real amplifiers including, but not limited to, gain structure, tone, mic position, and distance.
- Straightforward and easy to use user interface.
- 8 head amplifiers, noise gate and 5 distortion modules.
- 5 cabinet models, users are able to use 2 cabs simultaneously.
- 5 microphone types (straight or angled).
- Mic distance and free positioning of mic around the speaker.
- Dedicated input and output volume control.
- Saturation, output limiter and up to high quality 4x maximum oversampling to the amp calculation.
New in 1.2.5:
- Unresponsive GUI on VST-RTAS Wrapper fixed.
- 64-bit support.
- Uses newer VSTGUI engine.
- License name error handler added.
- New FFT calculation.
- Quad IR Loader GUI bugs fixed.
New in 1.2.0:
- Input channel selector added.
- Input meter added.
- Cabinet and Quad IR Loader stereo mode added.
- Overall engine performance improved.
- Minor bug fix.
New in 1.1.0:
- Quad Impulse Loader added.
- Foldable GUI View.
- Redesigned GUI.
- User Manual Shortcut on [File] Button.
- Faster calculations on internal cabinet.
- Memory leaks fixed.
- Improved compatibility with some hosts.