The Analog87 is a bundle of 5 essential plugins from eaReckon - PR-EQUA87, CS-STRIP87, SD-COMP87, SD-GATE87 and BW-LIMIT87.
The Analog87 plugins were designed and fine tuned by human ears and is designed to have less visual feedback but rather focus on good sound. The Analog87 series of plug-ins puts the sound at the the top priority, with the interface designed around the workflow of an old school engineer. Although there are some updates to make editing and using easier, but in essence the workflow will require you to use your ears.
- PR-EQUA87 - Equalizer
- CS-STRIP87 - Channel Strip
- SD-COMP87 - Compressor
- SD-GATE87 - Gate
- BW-LIMIT8 - Limiter
Changes in v1.1.5
- EQ Tips by Computer Music magazine have been added to PR-EQUA87.
- Immediate handling of parameter changes before resuming a suspended plug-in.
- Bugfix for a rare "distortion" issue that can potentially affect the VST version of PR-EQUA87 and CS-STRIP87 on Mac OS X.
Changes in v1.1.4
- Mono to Mono' and 'Mono to Stereo' routing capabilities have been added to the AU version.
- Bugfix for authorization bug on Mac OS X installers
- PR-EQUA87 and CS-STRIP87: New individual (per band) bypass switches.
- PR-EQUA87 and CS-STRIP87: Smoother 'Cut Filters' on/off switches.
Changes in v1.1.3
- Better handling of internal buffers for SD-GATE87, SD-COMP87 and BW-LIMIT87.
- New "Range" parameter for SD-GATE87
Changes in v1.1.2
- SD-COMP87 and SD-GATE87 get new “cut” filters