Same basic idea as mWarped Linear Prediction Filter, but this time the filter can have a higher order, the residual signal after whitening can be shifted faster or slower, saturated or decimated. Furthermore, most parameters can be made targets of two LFOs and the envelope follower, in addition to which the output is fed back through a delay line and analyzed along with the input. There is no variable quantization of the residual in Anticode.
New in v0.9.8
- Skinable with skins loaded from XML file, fairly configurable.
- Configuration specified in XML file along with skin path.
- Loads old presets, but saves in new (forward-compatible?) XML-based format (so basically everything went XML with this version).
- Midi CC map can be saved/to from configuration file.
- Minor graphic changes, optimizations.