ArtsAcoustic Reverb is a high quality reverb for everyday use in a professional studio. This plugin is (unlike the current trend) a highly advanced, but easy to use algorithmic reverb, so no convolution is involved.
- Algorithmic reverb for VST PC
- Works on every sample rate
- Low quality mode for CPU saving
- 7 different room characteristics
New in v1.6.0
- Now available as AU and VST2 version supporting 32/64 bit hosts
- 3 new room types included: Impact, Light, Resonante
- High Quality Mode: 96000Hz internal sampling rate
- supports Windows 7/8 and OSX 10.8
- more presets
- Bugfixes for sluggish GUI, unable to enter license, etc.
New in v1.5
- New: 3 new Room Types: dense, slapback, wide.
- New: improved preset menu:
- No delay when opening the menu for the first time.
- Current preset path is indicated by a bullet.
- New: protection routines (new serial numbers are needed).
- New: mute/unmute the Dry/Wet Controls using Alt+Click.
- New: 90 additional factory presets.
- Fixed: loud noise bug.
- Fixed: a crash when closing AU with open editor.
- Fixed: AU channel negotiation code.
- Fixed: unnecessary redraws of ui.
- Fixed: when MouseWheel preference was disabled mouse over would not work anymore.
- Fixed: new serial screen that fixes a Cubase 5.0 issue.
- Updated: Documentation.
- PC: Some minor fixes.