AtomicReverb is a modern room and reverbation effect plug-in
It utilizes various algorithms and combines it with intuitive interface to give you versatile reverb effects. Unlike convolution or impulse-response reverbs, AtomicReverb does not utilize static models. Every process renders reflections like in the reality - with all its distubs and dynamics. Simulated moving airflow will create smooth and individual reverb-tails for every instance.
- Optionally infinite density tail (limited by sample rate)
- Double precision, full 64Bit internal signal processing
- zero Latency
- Room-Size reconstructions and spatial emulation, incoherent Stereo
- Acurate reality using simulated airflow movement
- Graphical displays to visualize reverb settings
- Adjustable gated reverb duration
- 5 Band equalizer
- 170+ changeable early-reflection signatures to create
- individual room sounds
- 150+ factory presets
- Clear and easy preset-browser, handling different
- User and factory preset grouping
Changes in v1.1
- Added frequency controls for reverb-tail damping.
- MIDI-Learn / MIDI controlling function.
- Additional presets (now 230 factory presets available).
- Possibility to lock Input-Gain, Dry-Wet and Tail-Density parameter.
- Optionally reposition for dry signal.
- Support of 2x oversampling.
- Faster GUI and preset handling.
- Left/right VU meter.
- Tooltips on controls and fast-parameter info.
- Remembers selected preset-group and collapsed/expanded state of sections.
- Program name editable directly / send to host.
- Highlight 'hot' preset.
- Processing performance optimizations.
- Some minor bug fixes.