Audio Evolution Mobile is a multitrack audio recording and sequencer app with non-linear editing, effects and more.
Aside from audio recording, it has multi-track playback. Each track has dedicated controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 4-band EQ, 3 insert effects and output bus selection. The number of tracks and groups are limited only by your device memory and specifications.
It has real-time audio effects which include chorus, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo.
You can import various audio files including mp3, wav, aiff, flac, Ogg/Vorbis. And you can use its non-linear, non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove and range editing features. You are also afforded unlimited undo/redo! Other features include repeat samples with several options to create loops, audio markers for quick jumps, Load/Save projects including loading projects from Audio Evolution 5 projects and lastly buffer size preferences.
Finally Audio Evolution Mobile has mastering capabilities to a stereo output audio file.
- Bugfix for issue where deleting automation points could result in an exception when sliding to a different track.
- Bugfix for issue where The Repeat dialog could crash the app when invalid input was given.
- Minor bug fixes
- Sample rate conversion: samples with a different sample rate than the project are now converted. This can be a slow process.
- File Browser now shows file date and size.
- Long-tapping a file in the File Browser now allows you to listen to the sample in a media player and to delete it from disk.
- New version of the mp3 decoder provides higher quality. The app will ask you to download the new codec when importing a new mp3 file.
- Increased horizontal zoom up to the sample. After 256 pixels/second, data is streamed from disk/sdcard, so this might be slow on some devices
- Sample display is now 3 to 6 times faster
- Added option to Mix-down to export to the Music folder
- Loading very small mp3's could crash the app. Solved
Version 1.4.5 - Bug Fixes:
- Share by email, SoundCloud etc. after mix-down
- Display scrolls when editing near edge of sample area
- Bar/beats indication area was too small. Solved.
- Changed colour of vertical dotted line for easier visibility on black coloured samples
- Added text on mixer screens for people who see a black screen and think the sample area disappeared for no reason
- Range is now displayed while setting the end point
Version 1.4.3 - Bug Fixes:
- Store projects on external sd cards
- Bugfix for crash on some devices
- Bugfix for issue when deactivating the loop
Version 1.3.0 - Bug Fixes:
- NOTE: Jelly Bean users who upgrade the app may first need to uninstall the prior version and then re-install. This seems to be a bug in JB!
- Applying pitch shift or time stretch could result in a message 'Error processing sample'. Solved.
- Rec level is now displayed more smoothly
Version 1.2.3 - Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where Trimming could cause a crash
- If an error occurred when downloading the mp3 codec, the app could crash.
- When the resolution warning appeared at start-up, not all buttons would show.
- Bar and 1/8th note texts were exchanged. Solved
- Exceptions during the display of samples should not lead to a crash now.
- Easier cut/copy/paste on phones - select the new position where to paste and you will get another menu when you release the mouse
- Added 'Import audio data' to the empty sample area pop-up menu
- Bugfix for issue with Snap-to-grid not working when moving markers when no tracks were present yet
- Bugfix for trim resetting when moving a sample part on top of another one
- Modern look for the mixer channels
- Pitch Shifter
- Loop Playback
- Loop playback