Audio Plugin Player is a lightweight VST and AU instrument plugin host.
It will allow you to play the VST and AU instruments using either a mouse, keyboard or a MIDI device. It has a very simple interface that will let you start playing in seconds. To use, just simply drop your plugin into the application window, then choose your input and output, and you are ready to make music.
What's New in Version 1.2
- MIDI Clock now routed from incoming MIDI to plugin when in MIDI mode.
- New Plugin Effect slot (for VST or AU effect plugins).
- New Qwerty Global mode, transmits key presses to plugin even when plugin custom GUI window is front-most.
- Input mode, Volume, BPM, MIDI device and channel, QWERTY Global device now remembered between sessions.
What's New in Version 1.1
- New ability to send tempo information for tempo synchronized plugins
- New ability to shift octaves in QWERTY mode using left & right arrow keys
- Expanded QWERTY key-mapping, allows for 2-1/2 octave control at a time