The coolest way to record MP3 files directly to audio CD!
Record MP3 to audioCD transforms your MP3s to high quality audio CDs in one easy step. Make your own audio CDs in minutes. The ultimate tool for creating and managing your private music archives using space-saving high-compression formats. Extract tracks from audio CDs with standard CD-ROM drives. Store them with or without compression. Combine them and record your own audio CDs.
At last - a tool that makes it really easy to create your own private audio CD library! Read tracks from audio CDs and store them in a space-saving compressed format (up to 1:4) on your hard disk or removable media. Then create playlists of your favorite tracks, including normal and compressed WAV files and MP3 files, and write them all directly to audio CDs you can play on your stereo system.
The intelligent 1:4 compression algorithm supported by the program produces absolutely no audible quality loss. And the program's support for the popular MP3 format gives you access to literally thousands of tracks distributed freely on the Internet by many musicians.
- Extracts tracks from audio CDs with all standard CD-ROM drives.
- Supports almost all standard CD writers, including BTC, Cyber Drive, Delta, Grundig, HP, JVC, Lite On, Matsushita, Mitsubishi, Mitsumi, Nomai, Pinnacle, Philips, Plextor, Ricoh, Smart & Friendly, Sony, Taiyo Yuden, TEAC, TraxData, Waitec and Yamaha.
- Drivers for new CD writers are available free from our website.
- Supports MP3 music files and writes them directly to audio CD.
- Write speed selection for maximum recording quality.
- Automatic level adjustment (normalize) while recording.
- Compressed music file format (e.g. 1:4)
- Manage tracks and artists lists
- All functions in real time