AudioCrusher is a freeware CD Ripper with complete ID3v1 support and lots of other features like CDDB support, automatic playlist generation and more.
- Direct CD ripping, no intermediate files for encoding necessary
- CDDB support
- Supported formats: RAW, WAV, MP3 and WMA, more formats are available through the Audio Compression Manager interface
- Automatic play list creation with extended play list information
- SFV-checksum file creation
- Full customisable ID3v1 tag support for each track
- Filenames are fully customisable
- Supports a wide range of CD-ROM drives
In this version: Propably the biggest new features in this release are the newly introduced command line encoder interface and the normalization feature. As for output formats, this release is also a great improvement: Support for Ogg Vorbis through A. Key's vorb_enc.dll has been added, along with great improvements for the Windows Media Audio support and of course the command line encoders support. This release is also (hopefully) more stable. Remaining top-priority features on the ToDo list are still freedb submission and support for more CD drives, especially on Windows NT/2000.