AudioLobe allows you to alter the speed of audio playback without changing the pitch rate. If you are a musician or interested in audio this means you can slow down complex sequences of audio without the vocal or instruments sounding unintelligible. Great for learning difficult notes in a musical sequence. For example, you can set a very small section of the audio to loop at whatever playback speed you want and easily follow what is happening, without having pitch changes.
- Alter playback speed and pitch independently.
- Save audio/video with altered playback speeds to new files.
- Drag and drop playlist.
- Easy to use and intuitive audio controls.
- Supports all the common audio and video formats.
- Major update to the graphical appearance.
- Displays detailed audio track data.
- Autosaves column width changes and positions, new preferences for color control.
- Separate window for audio indicators and audio power levels.
- Many minor improvements for list clearing, software updating, control sizes, help menu, etc.
- Full-featured demo version. Saving of altered-speed audio files available with $20 license.
- Play adjusted-rate audio/video files exported by AudioLobe in other free apps such as QuickTime, ReelBean, etc.
New in v5.4
- Minor fix for handling spacebar start/stop toggling for certain circumstances.
New in v5.3
- Turned the info window into a HUD panel.
New in v5.2
- Corrected the alignment of one of the audio controls.
New in v5.1
- Increased the separation of the vertical sliders in the main window, to improve ease of use.
- Corrected formatting of the help text.
- Corrected the keyboard shortcut for setting the loop in marker