AudioRain is a plugin that produces customizable rain sounds
AudioRain allows you to recreate and customize rain sounds without getting wet. You can shape your rain in real-time, from a few drops to a powerful rain shower.
It utilizes the DOSE technology of AudioGaming, this lets you work in real-time and in native 5.1 audio, letting you modify your sound without having to entirely
AudioRain has 5 major blocks of interaction:
- Liquid One
- Liquid Two
Each block possesses multiple settings that you can adjust to fine tune the wind sound to your preference.
New in v1.2
- Remade the presets window system
- Better highcut (steeper slope, changed lower bound)
- 5.1 surround image improvements
- Computation on/off button, to start the plug-in when the host is stoped
- New installers
- Corrected automation bugs in Protools
- Bugfix for audio bug: unavailability of 5.0 configurations
- Other minor bugfixes
New in v1.1
- Better Mac OS performance
- Added automation to trial versions.
- Lowered and reduced number of beep sounds in trial versions.
- Improved 5.1 spatialisation model.
- Added choices for 5.1 output routing (SMPTE, Cine, ...).
- Addition of a link to host's Play/Stop buttons and a computation on/off button.
- BugFix for automation bugs in Pro Tools.
- Master gain no longer stored in presets.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.