Features of AudioStream NG:
- Records directly to the popular .MP3 format.
- Unlimited number of timers to record as many segments through the week as you like, any length from 1 minute to 7 days can be recorded, and can be divided into WAV files as short or as long as you like, on-the-fly
- Quality editor to edit and save various qualitites that you can record at. A quality is defined as a choice of audio codec and quality that you are going to use that codec at.
- Qualities defined in the above mentioned Quality editor can be used in the timers. This can be used in such a way that all news segments that run for 5 minutes at the top of each hour are recorded in high quality so all words can be audibly heard, and all other segments can be recorded in a lower quality. Or, a section you want to replay at a later stage can be recorded in CD quality and the rest of your program schedule can be split up into several different qualities. As always, the name of the game is flexibility.
- Free space monitor, monitors the level of hard drive usage on the drive you are recording to and automatically starts deleting the oldest files once you start running out of hard drive space.
- If set up, files can be automatically deleted after a set number of days. This is where you want the logger simply to abide by local law to retain x number of weeks audio.
- Disk space calculator calculates the amount of hard drive space you will use with your choice of timers, quality, and length of recording period. Simply click a few buttons and you've found out how much hard drive space you will use with AudioStream
- The settings can be password-protected against change for publicly accessible machines
- Seperate audio player included to allow playback of any day and time, including a playlist function to play different timeslots in succession
- MUCH MORE
Proudly sponsored by