Audio Unit Manager provides a simple way to organize Audio Units into sets so users can load just the Audio Units they need for a particular application. This can mean accelerated application launch times and exclusion of incompatible Audio Units for some hosts. Audio Unit Manager's command line option makes it possible to select a set in an AppleScript before launching an Audio Unit host. Audio Unit Manager also makes tedious trial by error trouble shooting easier by allowing simple disabling of an Audio Unit.
- Intuitive main window.
- Audio Units menu.
- Enable/disable all Audio Units.
- Verify Audio Units (via AUVal) with results.
- Move Audio Units to Trash.
- One-of-a-kind integrated Help Desk.
New in v2.0.4
- Fixed a bug finding old Audio Unit Manager database files.
- Fixed a crashing bug while deleting a group currently being edited.
- Vienna Ensemble Audio Units show with no name (bug is in VSL, they will be posting an update).