AudioWind produces wind sounds that you can easily manipulate.
This plugin lets you quickly create and modify wind sounds in real-time for your music or film production. It is compatible with sequencers and is very easy and straightforward to manipulate.
It features the DOSE technology of AudioGaming, this lets you work in real-time and in native 5.1 audio, letting you modify your sound without having to entirely
AudioWind has 5 major blocks of interaction:
Each block possesses multiple settings that you can adjust to fine tune the wind sound to your preference.
New in v1.2
- Remade the presets window system
- Better highcut (steeper slope, changed lower bound)
- 5.1 surround image improvements
- Computation on/off button, to start the plug-in when the host is stoped
- New installers
- Corrected automation bugs in Protools
- Bugfix for audio bug: unavailability of 5.0 configurations
- Other minor bugfixes
Changes in v1.1
- Improved Mac OS performance
- Added automation to trial versions.
- Lowered and reduced number of beep sounds in trial versions.
- Improved 5.1 spatialisation model.
- Added choices for 5.1 output routing (SMPTE, Cine, ...).
- Addition of a link to host's Play/Stop buttons and a computation on/off button.
- BugFix for automation bugs in Pro Tools.
- Master gain no longer stored in presets.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.