Autogun is based on the Ogun VSTi synthesizer that can produce exceptionally rich metallic and shimmering timbres, although it's not limited to these sounds as Autogun will demonstrate. Ogun’s distinctive synthesis engine can generate more than 32,000 harmonics, modulated by high-level ‘harmonic mapping’ functions. These synthesis parameters have been put under the control of an artificial intelligence, patch creation algorithm, the reason Autogun can deliver such a huge number of great presets.
Every Autogun is set to start from a unique preset number, so that each Autogun user is assigned a personal starting preset-address, ready to explore. However, users can at any time, jump to a new location in the preset-space by simply entering a preset number.
- Based on the Ogun synthesis engine.
- Enhanced by the Soundgoodizer, (Maximus) engine.
- 4 294 967 296 amazing presets to explore.
- Preset number copy/paste field.
- Preset up/down buttons.
- Volume control.
New in v1.1.6
- Enabled hints in edit area.
- Fixed bug loading settings back.
- Fixed editor behavior in some 64bit hosts.
- Updated to reflect changes in FL Studio 10 versions.