BATTERY breathes life into your drum samples. It boasts separate sound parameters for 54 Instruments, powerful modulation capabilities and an unbeatable ease of use. BATTERY is fast, effective, intelligent and convenient. It has sample-accurate timing, internal 32-bit resolution, up to 128 velocity layers per instrument and can play samples at any pitch - BATTERY fulfills even the highest demands regarding precision, sound quality and flexibility. BATTERY has access to all the biggest sound libraries because it is compatible with the formats AKAI, SF2, LM4, AIFF, WAV and MAP. Also, more than 20 high quality soundsets are already included.
- Sampler designed for drum sounds, but also good for pitched sounds
- Internal 32-bit resolution and sample-accurate timing
- Reads samples in the formats AKAI S-1000™, SF2™, REAKTOR Map, LM4™, AIFF and WAV, from 8 to 32 bits
- More than 20 high-quality soundsets included
- 54 instruments, each with 128 velocity layers, tuning, volume envelope, pitch envelope, bit reduction, shaper and FX Loop for innovative effects
- Six modulation inputs per instrument with many drum-oriented presets
- Real-time wave display
- Runs stand-alone with MME™, Direct Sound™, Sound Manager™, MAS™, DirectConnect™ and ASIO™ or as a Dxi™- and VST 2™-Plugin
- Dynamic resource allocation for optimal performance
- Can be played and modulated via MIDI, with complete VST automation
Includes five demo drum kits and start guide.
New in 4.0.1
- Effects support loading/saving presets.
- New layout for Library Browser.
- Numerical parameter value input for nearly all controls.
- Better Library Browser performance.
- Bug fixes.
New in 3.1.1
It incorporates the "vintage sound emulation" technology from Maschine 1.5, a feature that emulates the gritty sonic signatures of the classic MPC-60 and SP-1200 drum machines through sophisticated component modeling. A new right-click MIDI Learn function also makes it even easier to assign the sound parameters of a Battery kit to a hardware controller, while added multi-processor support now allows Battery to utilize the capabilities of modern multi-core processors more effectively.
Other enhancements in Battery 3.1.1 include full Mac OS X 64-bit support, improved sample relocation, more flexible loading functions, and various minor optimizations.
System: Core Audio™, Core MIDI™, DirectSound™
Plug-in: Stand-alone, Audio Units™, VST®, RTAS® under Pro Tools 7/8™, ASIO®