The BOSS Pedal Sketch app for iPhone is here! The easy-to-use applets you save the connection order and knob positions of your BOSS compact effect pedals. You can also import pertinent sounds and photos from your iPhone mic and camera as Memo data. BOSS Pedal Sketch is useful for recreating your pedal settings at live performances. Download free from the Apple App Store.
- Apply effect settings You can enter your own settings on the effect board in the app. You can use this in any number of ways including recalling the settings for each song you will be performing or storing the settings of your favorite artists. You can also easily change the order in which your effects are connected on the board.
- Store detailed knob settings Tap on a knob on the screen to enlarge it. You can also save your favorite knob settings.
- Record sample sounds and import images You can record your original sounds using your iPhone's built in microphone. And because you can also import your photos, you can handily store photos of your live performances or your amp settings.
- Search product information and listen to sample sounds. Access detailed information on a BOSS stompbox that you're interested in or listen to sample sounds on the linked sample site. We are sure you will find the sound you are looking for!
New in v2.0.1
- Improved app stability
- Download recommended pedalboards
- All Boss compact stompboxes are available including old models.
- Get Boss gear related news
- Backing tracks available for the pedalboards
New in v1.2
- RC-3 Loop Station has been added which allows you three hours recording.
New in v1.1
- 15 x vintage BOSS Compact Pedals are added
- The problem with some images not displaying correctly has been fixed