Bionic Delay v1.2
This enhanced version of the Analogic Delay gives you separate control over the delay times on left and right channel. suitable for ping pong delays and drifting delays.
- tape model including tape saturation, wow, flutter, low and high pass filtering
- separate control of delay time for left and right channel
- The delay time is not entered in milliseconds but as a notelength (in relation to the song tempo in your sequencer). The Groove parameter allows fine tuning from tripplet to dotted note timing.
- "Drift" parameter gives you the possibility to create delays wandering to the left or to right in the stereo field
- press the "Ping Pong" button to create delays alternating between left and right speaker.
- parameter "Smooth" creates continuous delay time changes like on a real tape delay (no digital clicks when changing delay time during the song)
- parameter "Stereo Width" varies stereo effect from subtle to drastic
- all parameters are controllable by midi controllers.
- pop-up hints help to understand the function of each control on the user interface. These appear when the mouse rests over a control.
- Also the assignement of midi controllers is documented in the pop-up hints
The Best Delay VST Plugin List
Proudly sponsored by