Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst is a frequency analyzer that lets you monitor the spectral content of your audio signal in real time. It has been designed to provide extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency: unlike most spectrum analyzers, Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst is able to display continuous variations even with a very high frequency resolution, thanks to its unique smooth interpolation algorithms.
- Mono and stereo real time spectrum analyzer.
- Total control over the audio to frequencies transformation.
- Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
- Zoomable display.
- The user interface can be made transparent.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold.
- Skinnable user interface.
- Full automation and real time MIDI control support.
Changes in 2.01:
- Bugfix for audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.
- Performance improvement when running under high CPU load for other platforms.
New in v1.7
- 64-bit Mac VST support.
- User interface enhancements:
- Improved readability.
- Select and zoom with one click.
- Drag the rulers to move the curve when zoomed
- Zooming is now animated.
- Improved consistency with our other analysis tools.
- Performance improvements (the plug-in now requires an SSE2-enabled processor).
- Default release time is now shorter.
- Fixed issue with Freeze button not freezing all curves on the stereo version
New in v1.5
- Fixes random crashes with "Multi" series user interfaces.
- Demo versions improvement: demo popup window now only appears once per session, and only when opening the user interface.
- Mac: fixes a crash with demo versions in Ableton Live 8.1.
- Mac: fixes multiple screens issues with free plugins.
- Win x64: fixes issues with several hosts not recognizing plug-ins or not showing the settings window properly.
- Misc other bug fixes (more details available in the release logs for each plug-in).