|Software Music Machine Archive||
Blue Cat's Gain Suite plug-ins are simple yet powerful MIDI controllable gain utilities which let you adjust the volume of the audio signal from the skinnable user interface or any MIDI controller.
- Mono, stereo and mid/side gain.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- DirectX and VST plug-in formats support.
- Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update)
- Any sample rate supported.
Changes in 3.1:
- Windows VST Installer now remembers where the plug-in was initially installed to simplify upgrades.
- Alt-Click on a control now resets the value to default in Pro Tools, as expected.
- Copy/paste the plug-in's current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.
- Improved plug-in's memory efficiency
- Fixed version number reported to host application for VST and Audio Unit versions.
Changes in 3.01:
- Fixed compare button that did not work well when using factory presets or any preset created on Windows.
- Performance improvement when running under high CPU load for other platforms.
New in v2.4
- Fixes random crashes with "Multi" series user interfaces.
- Demo versions improvement: demo popup window now only appears once per session, and only when opening the user interface.
- Mac: fixes a crash with demo versions in Ableton Live 8.1.
- Mac: fixes multiple screens issues with free plugins.
- Win x64: fixes issues with several hosts not recognizing plug-ins or not showing the settings window properly.
- Misc other bug fixes (more details available in the release logs for each plug-in).