Modeled after vintage analog phaser circuits, Blue Cat's Phaser reproduces this old vintage phasing effect that you can find on so many recordings, but with the precision of modern digital processing techniques. You can choose to apply up to 32 phasing stages, pushing the modelisation to its limits, or create a subtle phasing effect with wet and feedback parameters set to a few percents.
You can also control the phase of the signal in the wet and feedback paths (these parameters can have negative values), which extends the possibilities of the model: the included factory presets will show you how many sounds you can get from this effect.
Changes in 4.01:
- Fixed compare button that did not work well when using factory presets or any preset created on Windows.
- Performance improvement when running under high CPU load for other platforms.
New in v2.6
- Fixes random crashes with "Multi" series user interfaces.
- Demo versions improvement: demo popup window now only appears once per session, and only when opening the user interface.
- Mac: fixes a crash with demo versions in Ableton Live 8.1.
- Mac: fixes multiple screens issues with free plugins.
- Win x64: fixes issues with several hosts not recognizing plug-ins or not showing the settings window properly.
- Misc other bug fixes (more details available in the release logs for each plug-in).