The Blue Cat Chorus is a mono chorus plug-in.
The Blue Cat Chorus operates much like how the original chorus effect was designed for - too simulate several voices singing in chorus, singing the same line but with minimal delay.
You can however make other changes to your sound by tweaking the settings to produce weird pitch modulation and bubble effects. The included presets will give you an idea on what else this plug-in is capable of creating.
Another special feature of the Blue Cat Chorus is the ability to change the look of the plug-in to match your DAW application via skins. Note that Blue Cat Chorus works in mono, which means that your left and right channel gets the same effect.
Changes in 4.01:
- Fixed compare button that did not work well when using factory presets or any preset created on Windows.
- Performance improvement when running under high CPU load for other platforms.
New in v3.63
- BugFix for keyboard stealing focus on Pro Tools
New in v3.6
- Fixes random crashes with "Multi" series user interfaces.
- Demo versions improvement: demo popup window now only appears once per session, and only when opening the user interface.
- Mac: fixes a crash with demo versions in Ableton Live 8.1.
- Mac: fixes multiple screens issues with free plugins.
- Win x64: fixes issues with several hosts not recognizing plug-ins or not showing the settings window properly.
- Misc other bug fixes (more details available in the release logs for each plug-in).