BroadWave is an audio streaming server. It is designed to broadcast any audio connected to the sound input on the PC. It will also stream recordings that are loaded as wav, mp3, wma, aiff and many other formats.
BroadWave handles the audio stream compression, player format negotiation, bandwidth adjustment and serving over the Internet. Listeners do not need to install any special software to listen to a BroadWave webcast.
- Plays automatically in almost all popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and more.
- Up to 8 different live streams can be served from the single PC by installing additional sound devices (eg. USB sound) with a DB display for each live stream.
- Unlimited number of 'static' recordings can be served.
- Super efficient and optimized server design means that, if you have the bandwidth, up to 500 simultaneous connections can be served on one PC.
- Automatically downsamples audio for lower bitrate listens on slow dial-up connections.
- Static recordings can be loaded in a number of formats including wav, mp3, aiff, au, wma, aac and over 20 other formats
- View number of listeners connected to a stream.
- Create a playlist for broadcast.