COMPrime is a vintage voiced compressor plugin.
COMPrime is basically a digital version of old tube compressors. You can adjust the Attack time and release time, as well as other traditional compression parameters like Threshold and Ratio. Its tube modeling technology adds warmth to the compression.
- Progressive analog like compression
- Vintage VU meter
- Adjustable tube gain
- Mono, stereo and multi-channel
Changes in v1.4:
- New compression curve
- New attack/release curves
- Soft overshoot
- Extended makeup level
Changes in v1.2:
- Improved graphics.
- Improved level detection speed.
- Activation with a limited rights account now works on Mac OS X.
- USB activation: nomad users can now chose to activate LSR audio plugins on several computers.
- A license manager program is now available to ease activation.
- Knobs drawing bugs that appeared in a few hosts are now fixed.
Changes in v1.1:
- Low cut filter.
- Output peak display.
- Optimized meter.
- Enhanced compression algorithm.