CampFire Guitar v1.58
CampFire Guitar is a song editor and chord finder that will help you organize and learn to play your favorite songs. CampFire guitar can also transpose songs, and it will print any song with it's own custom chord diagrams.
- CampFire Guitar will automatically scan text to identify chords and build a summary of chords for any song. These chords are displayed in a summary at the top of the song. You can view any chord in the summary on a fret board and hear a sample of how the chord sounds simply by clicking on it!
- CampFire guitar can identify over 1500 chords including many "slash" chords i.e. C/G. In addition, the chord summary is fully customizable to support chords that are not in the dictionary, and to allow alternate fingerings for chords that are.
- Press the play button, and CampFire guitar will step through the song, displaying the chords and playing a sample of the sounds. This is a great way to begin learning a song.
- CampFire Guitar can transpose songs into different keys. When transposing, the necessary capo position will be indicated to preserve the initial key of the song. Sometimes songs can be a lot easier to play when they are transposed to a different key.
- CampFire guitar will allow you to print your favorite songs complete with chord diagrams. Imagine, you may never have to stop playing to look up a chord again
Proudly sponsored by