No longer do you have to rely on the musical tastes of others to learn music. Work with the songs that are already on your iPod, in your own collection.
Capo lets you adjust the pitch of your songs—so you can change their key or fine tune them to match your instrument.
Mark the important phrases and sections in your song so you can jump back to them later, and use them to easily place loop points.
Repeat difficult sections slowly, playing along with your favorite artist. Speed up gradually as you get better.
AIFF, WAV, MP3, and unprotected AAC files are supported. Older iTunes purchases may not be supported.
New in v1.2.2
- iPad/iPhone: Integrated the latest version of the Dirac PRO mobile audio slowing library
- iPad/iPhone: Improved the waveform rendering to be more visually stable while scrolling on retina display devices.
- iPad: Updated to support the fancy new Retina display
- iPad: The spectrum animation in the effects popover no longer stops after the app has been backgrounded.
- iPad: Scrolling the waveform is now smoother, as the drawing framerate has been bumped up from 20 to 30fps.
New in v1.1.1
Corrects an issue that causes non-DRM'ed tracks to be identified as having DRM protection
New in v1.1
The update to version 1.1 is to basically make Capo fully iPad compatible. Capo 1.1 is a universal app, so customers who have bought version 1.0 will get iPad functionality for free.