Cerebrum is a sophisticated groovebox-style drum machine with onboard sequencers that follow your host, allowing for serious beat creation. With 8 drums, 2 samplers, a bassline synth and algorithmic functions such as sequence and velocity randomization, Cerebrum is a rhythmic arsenal in a single plugin.
- 8 drum synth modules.
- 2 sampler modules.
- 1 bass synth module.
- 16 step sequencer for each module.
- Bass sequencer has 32 steps.
- Ability to store and switch three sequence patterns with each module.
- Velocity grid for each drum/sampler sequencer.
- Note grid for bass sequencer.
- Random sequence probability.
- Random velocity probability.
- Each sequencer has independent control of speed, length, etc.
- Host sync.
- Bass sequencer can alter note range via MIDI keyboard.
- Onboard drum mixer.
- Mute/solo switches for each module.
- Multiple audio outputs (channels 1-6).