Chromaphone is a software synthesizer that combines digital acoustic resonators to create percussion, string, and synth-like instruments.
You can pick from marimbas, membranes, plates, bars, strings and tubes form pairs that get sparked into life by a mallet or a another noise source. You can control the resonators' tuning, material and coupling parameters. This will let you produce a wide range of instrument sounds. With Chromaphone, you can go for imaginary, real, innovative, even ethnic percussive sounds.
- Comes with 46 classic percussive instruments
- 97 percussion presets
- Tweakable Resonator Module
- Variable signal flow
- Flexible noise source and strokes
- Coupling capability
- Built in Effects
Changes in 1.0.2
- supports RTAS format
- Bugfix - crash on quit with standalone application
- Bugfix - buffer size changes of ASIO drivers on Windows
- Enhanced snappiness to undo/redo and program changes