Combo Model V 1.2.1
Combo Model V is a virtual combo organ, emulating a well-known combo organ from the 1960s.
- 4-octave C-to-C keyboard.
- Harmonic range 7 polyphonic octaves.
- 4 footage drawbars.
- 2 voice drawbars.
- Vibrato unit with adjustable speed and depth.
- Swell (volume) pedal.
- Adjustable tuning per note.
- Fully modelled (no samples inside).
- Model includes oscillators, dividers, crosstalk, filters, key contacts and key click.
- Velocity-sensitive key contact attack and release.
- Fully automatable.
- 32 presets included.
Changes in v1.2.1
- New 2-channel switch, which splits flute/reed or bass/treble output.
- Bugifx for slightly irregular values when reacting to MSB/LSB CCs.
Changes in v1.2
- Slightly improved audio performance
- Bugfix for MIDI learning high-resolution CCs for drawbars and vibrato controls
- Bugfix for key stealing in FL Studio, Studio One
- Bugfix for QC LED turning on although tuning hasn't changed
- Renewed, larger GUI with 3 views: organ, settings and tuning
- Shift click/drag footage/voice drawbars to change all drawbars at once
- Load/save tuning from/to Scala scale (.scl) files
- Remember sustain pedal/pitch wheel link when toggling sustain/pitch bend
- Added MIDI learn for bass switch and bass volume
- Selecting vibrato switch for MIDI learn no longer changes its state
- When changing MIDI channel turn all notes off
Changes in v1.1.2
- Automatically select square automation envelope in REAPER for on/off style parameters.
- Windows Installer now remembers install location.
New in v1.1.1
- Bugfix for foldback on high C,
- Bugfix for recording duplicate notes in Mixcraft
- Bugfix for loading project/patch with bass volume of 0.0dB as -0.0dB.
- Automatically shows settings window on startup
New in v1.1.0
Better memory efficiency for higher sample rates (above 48kHz)
- Improvements on voice filters, tone generator outputs and background noise handling.
- Added auto adjust volume for flute voice, noise gate toggle switch, tuning lock, pitch wheel/bend support, sustain pedal support
- Added randomize global tuning, change global tuning using
- New Vox Jaguar-style monophonic manual bass voice.
- Added subtle oscillator detune when vibrato is on.
- QC LED now momentarily lights up after retuning
- Changed QC and MIDI channel from preset parameters to global settings
- Double-click anywhere in red/orange area to open settings window
- Fixed preset selection not updating after MIDI Program Change in VST
- Fixed text input for automated controls.
Fixed possible aliasing at higher frequencies, at lower sample rates
New in v1.0.2
- Restores support for Windows XP SP1.
- Slightly improved overall efficiency.
Proudly sponsored by